Jigsaw Drill Attachment Jrill InnovaGoods
The Jrill InnovaGoods jigsaw drill adaptor is extremely practical for use with a multitude of DIY projects, since it turns the drill into a jigsaw very easily. A simple way of adding more value and use to other electric tools. In addition, it includes a detachable multi-position handle and several interchangeable serrated blades which can be used on different types of surfaces.
- Innovative, versatile, multipurpose, multifunction design
- Suitable for wooden, metal and PCV surfaces
- Universal, easy to attach to any electric drill
- Compatible with universal T-shank jigsaw blades
- Detachable ergonomic handle, adaptable for left and right-handed users
- Includes 3 types of saw blade: T144D, T344D, T318A
- It can also be used outdoors with wireless drills
This jigsaw drill adaptor is very easy to use, you just need to follow the instructions included to insert it into the head of the drill and attach the required saw blade. The drill should always be unplugged from the mains while being handled.
The screw-on handle can be attached on the left or right, as preferred by the user (left or right-handed) and to adapt better to the work area.
For greater safety, we recommend wearing protective work glasses, mask and gloves (not included).
- Carbon steel
- Original design: Innovative and functional
- Type: Tool Set
- Multifunction: Versatile and adaptable
- Ergonomic handle: Removable
- Includes: Serrated blade x3
- Easy to use: Convenient and easy to use
- Suitable for:
- Compatible: Electrical tools
- Universal: Suitable for any drill
- Approx. dimensions: 10 x 14 x 14 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian